How is the real estate market 10/05/2022 in 22307?
Are you shopping for a home in 22307? There's a lot to learn about 22307 real estate and we can help. What is more, even if you are not astonished by what is happening in 22307, you can benefit from this information. See below for more data about the current state of the 22307 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22307, and
- facts about 22307 real estate.
Our agents are happy to serve your 22307 real estate needs.
Continue reading "22307 Real Estate Inventory Report"
Our agents want to save you money and help you find your most suitable home. Ask Alan Clerinx
to help. Our clients save money by using Nesbitt Realty to buy at Stratford Landing. We're not an Internet giant. We're just a tiny business that appreciates your patronage.
Continue reading "Save $5,897 On A 4-Bedroom Detached Home At Stratford Landing In 22308 In Alexandria"
Important Real Estate Aspects About 6815 Melrose Dr in 22101 in Fairfax County
We really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in 22101 in McLean especially at 6815 Melrose Dr. Here's some basic reasons.
The 22101 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22101 area is 128 days.
- The average living area in the 22101 area is 5,090 sqft. But even so, 6815 Melrose Dr has 1,638 sqft of living area.
- The 22101 Area has an average price per square foot of $611
. But, 6815 Melrose Dr is $504 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22101 area?
- 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is the least expensive home in the 22101 area. 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is listed for $234,000. In contrast, is the highest-priced home in the 22101 area. is asking $29,900,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22101 area is 12 years. 6815 Melrose Dr is 53 years old.
In addition, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/05/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22101 area or for information about end unit townhouses similar to 6815 Melrose Dr.
Continue reading "6815 Melrose Dr, McLean Real Estate Announcement"
Mid 20th-Century 3-Bedroom Place :-: Alexandria VA 22308
Here’s some facts about real estate in 22308. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1305 Namassin Rd to help measure market value.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 1305 Namassin Rd is 74 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $472
. Nevertheless, 1305 Namassin Rd is $346 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 95 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,727 sqft. But even so, 1305 Namassin Rd has 2,528 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
is the least expensive
home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
On the other hand, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/04/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the Alexandria area or for about information about properties like 1305 Namassin Rd.
Continue reading "1305 Namassin Rd, Alexandria VA 22308 On The Market"
This 1 bedroom detached home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is listed for $897,000. Agents come from all walks of life and some are much better than others. Interview Andrew Patton to see if Andrew Patton is the Realtor for you. The listing agent represents the seller. Andrew Patton is a buyer's licensed real estate adviser specializing in buyers who need to purchase in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "How Much For 1 Bedrooms In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"
How about a rebate on your purchase of real estate in 22304? We're not an Internet giant. We're just a tiny real estate company that appreciates your patronage. Your Nesbitt Realty real estate professional wants to save you money, but we also want to see you get the best choice of residence for your money. Ask Andrew Patton
for more information.
Continue reading "Home Purchasers’ Credit Of $4,728 On A Premium Place At 6307 Chaucer View Cir In 22304"
How Much Is A 4-BR 3 BA Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?
Buying real estate in the City of Alexandria such as 391 Cameron Station Blvd is plausibly the most important purchase a typical resident of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Indeed, as a hard-working Realtor, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong protector who realizes the informational and emotional support that purchasers need when investigating 4-bedroom Colonial-style end unit townhouses in 22304 and acquiring an end unit townhouse like 391 Cameron Station Blvd. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. In contrast, a real estate professional not unlike Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your work from the buying process.
Continue reading "391 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"