What Are Homes Like At 2266 S Garfield St #6 In 22206 in Arlington?All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the home shopper can (or wants to) pay for a new place. 2266 S Garfield St #6 Arlington VA 22206 is about 30 years old. This end unit townhouse has 2,350 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $655,000. If you've set your budget near $655,000 and you're looking in 22206 you may want to really consider a purchase at 2266 S Garfield St #6. Continue reading "2266 S Garfield St #6, Arlington VA 22206 Listed For Sale"
Market Update: in Northern VA 22314 :: $900,000Here’s some matters about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 754 First St to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,373 sqft. Above all, 754 First St has 1,788 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $539 . Conversely, 754 First St is $503 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 754 First St is 10 years old.
$440,000 -- Alexandria VA 22306All buyers have a list of wishes, wants and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the purchaser's prequalified spending limit. This real estate is on the market for $440,000. Nesbitt Realty tells us that 7016 Huntley Run Pl #140, Alexandria VA is an interesting opportunity at $440,000. Continue reading "7016 Huntley Run Pl #140, Alexandria VA 22306 On The Market"
Do you want to buy a 3 bedroom end unit townhouse for approximately $350,000? There are only a limited number of mid-sized end unit townhouses in 22152 in Springfield right now. 5906 Kingsford Rd #350 is one of of those selections, Nesbitt Realty can help you discover the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Are You Searching For A 3 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse For Approximately $350,000?"
What Can I Acquire In Arlington For $450,000?Do you know all there is to know about 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2?
Arlington County Data
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,455 sqft. Still, 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2 has 1,295 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $358 . But, 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2 is $347 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 38 years. 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2 is 81 years old.
Surprising info about the real estate market 06/30/2021 for condosShopping for a condo in 22203 in Arlington? If yes, you will want to learn more about condo real estate in the area. On the other hand, you might be shocked by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently available.
Valuable Things About Homes Advertised For Sale In Arlington CountyNesbitt Realty thinks 4684 36th St S #B is a very interesting end unit townhouse in Arlington County. It's probably a good value. However, Nesbitt Realty can't recommend that you buy this residence right now. That's because, Nesbitt Realty's goal isn't to sell you this place of residence. Nesbitt Realty's goal is to help you to Compare your most suitable dwelling. What's important to you?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, In contrast they are decisions that only you can make. For instance:What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home? What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air. Continue reading "4684 36th St S #B, Arlington VA 22206 Listed"
Andrew Patton is a Solid Specialist on homes in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Our list of end unit townhouses begins with this place of residence 615 S Columbus St Alexandria VA at Arch Hall. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping On $770,000 2-Bedroom In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"