We think it's important to learn what you can about The Corinthian before making the big leap. You probably already know that The Corinthian is in Arlington County and Arlington.
Continue reading "Secrets Of The Corinthian"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condominium real estate as of 04/02/2023
Dreaming about purchasing a condo in 22042 in Falls Church? If yes, you will want to learn more about condo real estate in the area. Further, Stuart Nesbitt believes that you could be astonished by what is happening with condos in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more info about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently listed.
would be happy to help your find your most suitable condo.
Continue reading "Condo Real Estate Inventory Update"
How Much Is A $589,900 Home In Fairfax, Virginia?
22033 is a good place to look for a dwelling in the area for approximately $600,000. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22033 in Fairfax County. Besides, even if you are not impressed by what this dwelling has right here in Fairfax County, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information.
Continue reading "12432-B Liberty Bridge Rd, Fairfax VA 22033 Listed For Sale"
Useful Factors For Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria Area
If you’re interested in learning more about condos comparable to 5801 Quantrell Ave #T7 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Facts About The 22312 Area
418 N Armistead St #103
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 55 years. 5801 Quantrell Ave #T7 is 60 years old.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $228
. But, 5801 Quantrell Ave #T7 is $256 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 182 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,616 sqft. But, 5801 Quantrell Ave #T7 has 660 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22312 area. 418 N Armistead St #103
is listed for $1,750. But even so, 4900 Birch Ln
is the highest-priced
home in the 22312 area. 4900 Birch Ln
is asking $2,000,000.
As a matter of fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/01/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty & Management for the latest real estate info from the 22312 area or for information about residences like 5801 Quantrell Ave #T7.
Continue reading "5801 Quantrell Ave #T7, Alexandria VA 22312 On The Market"
Find A 3 Bedroom Condo in the McLean Area For $529,900
Acquiring a home like 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9309 is likely to be the most complex transaction an individual from McLean, Virginia will make. Actually, as a local professional with local market knowledge about McLean, Virginia, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong guide who understands the informational and emotional support that home shoppers need if dreaming about and buying a condo. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate professional not unlike Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process.
Continue reading "1530 Spring Gate Dr #9309, McLean VA 22102 Listed"
Place at Clarendon 1021
All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the home hunter can (or wants to) pay for a new residence. For an asking price of $750,000, you can call this property in Arlington County yours. If you've set your budget near $750,000 and you're looking in 22201 you may want to contemplate a dream home at 1021 N Garfield St #141.
Continue reading "1021 N Garfield St #141, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too.
1600 Clarendon Blvd #W307 is an amazing residence in 22209 in Arlington, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "What Do You Want From Your New Home If You’re Forking Over $1,799,900?"
6301 Stevenson Ave #1517, Alexandria VA 22304 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 0 HB // $575,000
Continue reading "Choice Penthouse In Alexandria"
Learn More About in the NOVA region 22202 ⁝ $300,000
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22202 in Arlington County area? Nesbitt Realty can help you with a dwelling like 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #107, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Arlington County Factors
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 210 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,825 sqft. But, 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #107 has 920 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $329
. Nevertheless, 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #107 is $347 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1424 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1424 is listed for $1,100. Still, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,400,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 37 years. 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #107 is 65 years old.
On the other hand, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/31/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate data from Arlington County about penthouses like 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #107.
Continue reading "1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #107, Arlington VA 22202 For Sale"
Noteworthy information about the real estate market 03/31/2023 for condominiums
Shopping for a condominium in Alexandria, Virginia? Certainly, you should learn all you can about the market for condos in the area. Indeed, Nesbitt Realty & Management believes that you might be shocked by what is happening with condos in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more info about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
Nesbitt Realty & Management
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently selling.
would be happy to help your find your dream condominium.
Continue reading "Condo Real Estate Update"