How Much Is A Budget Home In Alexandria?
Are You Seeking No Less Than 1,100 Sqft Of Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?7984 Audubon Ave #104, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is for sale for $180,000. For this reason, you may want to think about this condo (depending upon your price range). Still, the average living area of places in the Alexandria area is 1,439 sqft. Continue reading "7984 Audubon Ave #104, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
How is the real estate market 01/21/2022 for condos?Are you pondering buying a condo in 22304? There's a lot to learn about buying a condo in Northern Virginia and we can help. In fact, Will Nesbitt believes that you will be impressed by what is happening with condos in the area right now. See below for more info about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently selling.
Updated information about the real estate market 01/21/2022 in 22307Are you exploring homes available in 22307? Of course, you will want to learn something about 22307 real estate. What is more, even if you are not impressed by what is happening in 22307, you can benefit from this information. See below for more data about the current state of the 22307 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22307, and
- facts about 22307 real estate.
Fairfax Virginia On The Market // $224,900
How Much Does A Small Condo Cost In 22030 in Fairfax?Monika Ortiz tells us at a price of $224,900, 10723 West Dr #104, Fairfax VA is enticing to look at. On the other hand, the average living area of properties in the City of Fairfax is 1,872 sqft. Continue reading "10723 West Dr #104, Fairfax VA 22030 Advertised For Sale"
$295,000 In Falls Church Virginia 22041Well ... is 3713 S George Mason Dr #916 the best choice of condo for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Are you searching for a mid 20th-century home in 22041 in Falls Church? Can you afford $295,000? Is it actually worth $325,000 or $275,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,003 on this purchase? Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $300,000 can buy you in the 22041 Zip code. Continue reading "3713 S George Mason Dr #916, Falls Church Real Estate Dispatch"
Important Real Estate Basics About 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 in 22304 in AlexandriaDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22304 in Alexandria area? Alan Clerinx can advise you with a penthouse like 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619, but these facts might prove useful as well.
Real Estate Considerations About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 is 55 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $460 . But even so, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 is $224 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 103 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,430 sqft. Conversely, 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1619 has 849 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,172 sqft
Added: 11/18/21, Last Updated: 01/17/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2031266
Subdivision: Condo At Gunston Corner<!--
List Price: 300000.00-->