5901 Mount Eagle Dr #617 is located in Alexandria at Montebello Condo. You have several options when purchasing a residential property: a traditional single-family home, a townhouse, a condo, or a multi-family building with two to four units. If you're looking for a $259,000 1-bedroom 1-baths home in 22303 in Alexandria, then 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #617 might be for you. You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Julie Nesbitt helps buyers who want to buy in 22303 in Alexandria. Continue reading "1 Bedroom In Montebello Condo For $259,000"
How Much Is A 1-BR Condo In 22201 in Arlington County?
Are You Dreaming About No Less Than 800 Sqft Of Condo In 22201 in Arlington?Julie Nesbitt tells us that 1913 N Rhodes St #18, Arlington VA is a special small opportunity at $300,000. In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (1,434) of properties in Arlington County to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "1913 N Rhodes St #18, Arlington VA 22201 Listed"
Has the time come to purchase an a home? Good! You can count on a dilligent specialist like Stuart Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Military Home Buyer Credit For A Place"
Would You Pay $247,000 For A 1-BR Condo In 22041 in Falls Church?
1,557 Sqft of Living Space in 22041 in Fairfax County For $247,000?At a price of $247,000, 3800 Powell Ln #1103, Falls Church VA is an intriguing condo compared to other propertys on the market now. Above all, consider that the average living area of places in the Falls Church area is 1,601. Continue reading "3800 Powell Ln #1103, Falls Church VA 22041 For Sale"
Noteworthy Interesting Home ~ Alexandria VA 22307If you’re seeking others to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some reasons for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 6631 Wakefield Dr #802.
Real Estate Matters About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6631 Wakefield Dr #802 is 58 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $426 . But, 6631 Wakefield Dr #802 is $212 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,586 sqft. Conversely, 6631 Wakefield Dr #802 has 1,362 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Stuart Nesbitt has lined up some choices for home buyer clients pondering a condo in Annandale. Stuart Nesbitt's first tip is at 3320 Woodburn Village Dr #13 Annandale VA at Woodburn Village. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A Modest 2-Bedroom Residence"
What Are Condos Like At Pointe At Park Center In Alexandria, Virginia?How much do you want to pay for your new condo? For an asking price of $250,000, you can call this place of residence in 22302 yours. Andrew Patton tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to ponder 3311 Wyndham Cir #1200, Alexandria VA which is available for $250,000. Continue reading "3311 Wyndham Cir #1200, Alexandria VA 22302 Listed For Sale"
Find A 1 Bedroom Residence in the Alexandria Area For $236,500It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re pondering buying a new place of residence such as 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1018.
The 22304 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,315 sqft. However, 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1018 has 986 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $240 . On the other hand, 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1018 is $240 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1018 is 46 years old.