465 Old Town Ct, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 1 HB // $914,900 Continue reading "4 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse, 26 Days On Market In 22314"
Stuart Nesbitt specializes in helping property hunters hunt for $949,500 5-bedroom residences in Arlington, Virginia. 2605 N Roosevelt St in Berkshire Gardens could be a great option if you're looking to spend less than $999,500. Continue reading "Shopping For Your Best Buy On A 5-BR 3 BA Residence In 22207 In Arlington County"
Basic Elements About Listings Listed At HuntleyConnect with us to learn more about 7001 Polins Ct in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,702 sqft. Conversely, 7001 Polins Ct has 2,604 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $477 . In contrast, 7001 Polins Ct is $365 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 7001 Polins Ct is 37 years old.
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?Are you out of your mind for spending $975,000 for a 4-bedroom detached home like 9508 Quail Pointe Ln in 22039 in Fairfax Station? In addition, some purchasers don't get their own agent because they don't understand that the listing agent works for the seller. But, Monika Ortiz represents the property seeker's interests. As a matter of fact, there are always risks in Fairfax Station real estate. Conversely, a tireless guru like Monika can help you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a home in Fairfax Station, Virginia. Continue reading "9508 Quail Pointe Ln, Fairfax Station VA 22039 Listed"
3 Bedroom in 22301 in the City of Alexandria For About $1,000,000
1,632 Sqft Residence For $995,000 in Alexandria519 Hilltop Ter, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is for sale for $995,000. So, you may want to ponder this detached home (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). But, compare this to the average square feet (1,487) of properties in the City of Alexandria to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "519 Hilltop Ter, Alexandria VA 22301 Advertised For Sale"
How Much Is A $924,000 Place In 22314?There are search for basic datas that weigh in a home buyer's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. This real estate is listed at 1320 Cameron St for an asking price of $924,000. If you're seeking your choices in Alexandria, Virginia and your price range is circa $900,000, you may want to email Alan Clerinx about 1320 Cameron St. Continue reading "1320 Cameron St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Intriguing Place $968,000 ⁘ Falls Church VA 22042
Seeking 3,425 Sqft In Falls Church?Julie Nesbitt tells us that 3415 Arnold Ln, Falls Church VA is an one-of-a-kind very large opportunity at $968,000. Conversely, the average living area of residences in the Falls Church area is 2,222 sqft. Continue reading "3415 Arnold Ln, Falls Church VA 22042 Advertised For Sale"
29 Days On Market In 22310 - $949,000 Continue reading "Open House 5 Beds // 3 Full Baths – 1 Half Baths // $949,000 At Villages At Huntington"
Facts and data about the current state of the condominium real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 06/18/2022Are you considering buying a condo in Fairfax County? If yes, you will want to learn more about condo real estate in the area. Besides, Nesbitt Realty believes that you could be impressed by what is happening with condos in the area right now. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently advertised for sale.