Is your pre-approved price limit about $180,000? Continue reading "Featured By Julie Nesbitt At Heritage Woods"
What Are Homes Like At Park Fairfax In Alexandria, Virginia?3734 Valley Dr #3734 is an amazing home in Alexandria, Virginia, On the other hand it's not for every buyer. As a home shopper, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this neighborhood have a basement. Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? How many baths do you need? 3734 Valley Dr #3734 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 3734 Valley Dr #3734 has 0 half baths. Continue reading "3734 Valley Dr #3734, Alexandria VA 22302 Listed For Sale"
Curated Facts About Homes For Sale In Arlington CountyAre you comparing in Arlington County for a residence like this condo at 1211 S Eads St #607? This property for sale at 1211 S Eads St #607 now might be the answer to a lot of questions. In fact, you might be astonished by what this condo has for the right buyer. Continue reading "1211 S Eads St #607, Arlington VA 22202 Advertised For Sale"
Are you ready to buy a home? Good. It's Alan Clerinx's job to assist. Continue reading "About Alan Clerinx's Down-Payment Assistance For Military Home Buyers In 22310 In Alexandria"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condominium real estate as of 11/23/2022Shopping for a condominium in Alexandria? Certainly, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for condominium real estate. In addition, Julie Nesbitt believes that you could be surprised by what is happening with condos in the area right now. See below for more information about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently listed.
Every day, Nesbitt Realty prepares written leases for property owners with rental properties like 1200 Crystal Dr #211 as a part of our rental management services service. Creating the lease is one of the most crucial chores of any responsive rental management company in 22202. Continue reading "Will Our Little Brokerage Make A 2 Year Lease For A Rental Condo In 22202?"
Would You Be Willing To Spend $250,000 For A Recently-built Home In 22204?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22204 area? Nesbitt Realty can guide you with a residence like 989 S Buchanan St #408, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Arlington County Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 128 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,764 sqft. But, 989 S Buchanan St #408 has 454 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $590 . But, 989 S Buchanan St #408 is $584 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1424 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1424 is listed for $1,100. But even so, 3173 20th St N is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3173 20th St N is asking $4,195,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 38 years. 989 S Buchanan St #408 is 3 years old.