Real Estate Elements In The Arlington AreaCall us to learn more about 1309 N Ode St #524 in Arlington County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Arlington Area Points
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 71 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,524 sqft. In contrast, 1309 N Ode St #524 has 783 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $508 . Above all, 1309 N Ode St #524 is $479 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #507 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #507 is listed for $85,000. On the other hand, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 35 years. 1309 N Ode St #524 is 74 years old.
Are You Trying To Find No Less Than 597 Sqft Of Place in Arlington?For some buyer clients the amount of living area is vitally important. Above all, some buyer clients don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. Alan Clerinx tells us at a price of $308,328, 1301 N Ode St #135, Arlington VA is enticing to really consider. Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot In 22209?"
1 BDR in PRIME North Arlington location! This spacious, light filled 1 BDR | 1 BR is updated from top to bottom with updated windows, new bathroom vanity & sink, fresh paint throughout, carpets and popcorn ceiling removed and more! The kitchen … [Read more]$290,000 — 1 BR — 1 BA — 0 HB — Arlington VA Continue reading "Enchanting $290,000 — 1303 N Ode St #225 Arlington VA 22209"