A Primer On Residences For Sale In Fairfax County
If you're considering a home like 10207-A Ashbrooke Ct #49, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22124 area.
The Oakton Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Oakton area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the Oakton area is 3,688 sqft. But, 10207-A Ashbrooke Ct #49 has 1,189 sqft of living area.
- The Oakton Area has an average price per square foot of $391
. Still, 10207-A Ashbrooke Ct #49 is $294 per sqft.
- Did you know that hardiplank type is the most common type of exterior in the Oakton area?
- 10300 Appalachian Cir #310 is the least expensive home in the Oakton area. 10300 Appalachian Cir #310 is listed for $254,900. But, 3001 Fox den Ln is the highest-priced home in the Oakton area. 3001 Fox den Ln is asking $2,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the Oakton area is 37 years. 10207-A Ashbrooke Ct #49 is 37 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 01/04/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate data from the Oakton area or for information about residences like 10207-A Ashbrooke Ct #49.
Continue reading "10207-A Ashbrooke Ct #49, Oakton Real Estate Announcement"
I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor.
10205-B Willow Mist Ct #78 is a great condo, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "Have You Prioritized Your Needs On A 2-BR Condo In Oakton, Virginia?"