Just Listed: in the area near and inside the Beltway 22102 ⁙ $350,000
We really like the condo purchase opportunities in Fairfax County especially at 7680 Tremayne Pl #313. Here’s some basic details.
Real Estate Aspects About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 7680 Tremayne Pl #313 is 47 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $292
. However, 7680 Tremayne Pl #313 is $309 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,453 sqft. Still, 7680 Tremayne Pl #313 has 1,150 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
Further, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/06/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about condos comparable to 7680 Tremayne Pl #313.
Continue reading "7680 Tremayne Pl #313, McLean Real Estate Update"
7640 Tremayne Pl #307, McLean VA 22102 :: 2 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // $298,000
Continue reading "2 Bedroom Condominium, 5 Days On Market In 22102"
Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how Nesbitt plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in The Colonies:
Continue reading "Recently Sold Residences In 22102 In McLean"