How Much Is An Affordable Home In 22304 in Alexandria?
Is there reason to worry, when forking over $289,900 for a residence like 6300 Stevenson Ave #624 in Alexandria?
On the other hand, you could purchase a property that needs repairs which you simply can't afford. But, Alan Clerinx can help you to purchase a home warranty to reduce the risk you'll be facing. Indeed, there are always problems in Alexandria real estate. But even so, a proactive Realtor similar to Alain is able to aid you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a dwelling in 22304.
Continue reading "6300 Stevenson Ave #624, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Property For Roughly $250,000?
If you're considering a property like 6300 Stevenson Ave #1113, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22304 in Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Points
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,576 sqft. Still, 6300 Stevenson Ave #1113 has 1,050 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $430
. Still, 6300 Stevenson Ave #1113 is $260 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6300 Stevenson Ave #1113 is 41 years old.
Furthermore, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/16/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the Alexandria area or for information about places like 6300 Stevenson Ave #1113.
Continue reading "6300 Stevenson Ave #1113, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Buying your own home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Julie Nesbitt is here to help.
Continue reading "Help With Down-Payment For Military Buyers In The City Of Alexandria"
6300 Stevenson Ave #1008 is a delightful home, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "2-BR $224,900 Unit In Alexandria: What To Expect"
See more in Sentinel of Landmark
Continue reading "Prices And Photos Of Residences At Sentinel Of Landmark"
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1055
Added: 11/04/20, Last Updated: 01/18/2021
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX252224
Subdivision: Sentinel of Landmark
List Price: 228000.00
If you're buying in 22304 in Alexandria and shelling out about $259,900, you want to ponder this contemporary unit.
If you use Julie Nesbitt
as your agent when buying this $259,900 listing, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $796.
Continue reading "$259,900 Unit For Sale For $259,900 In Northern Virginia"