Do you want to buy an entry-level condo in 22102? There are only a limited number of modest residences in McLean, Virginia right now. 8380 Greensboro #209 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you choose the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Are You Searching For An Entry-level Condo In 22102?"
We all love saving money. But at Nesbitt Realty we love saving money for our clients! Our agents are full-time real estate professionals who work hard to stay abreast of the latest changes in the local market. You don't have to use a national chain brokerage to save money on real estate. Continue reading "Buyers' Credit Of $2,236 On A Mid-Sized 2-Bedroom Residence At 8340 Greensboro #903 In 22102 In Fairfax County"
Enchanting Home $629,000 -- McLean VA 22102If you're considering a condo like 8370 Greensboro Dr #814, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Fairfax County area.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 62 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,294 sqft. Nevertheless, 8370 Greensboro Dr #814 has 1,504 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $365 . But even so, 8370 Greensboro Dr #814 is $418 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 8370 Greensboro Dr #814 is 41 years old.
A Primer On Condos Listed In Fairfax CountyPurchasing a property such as 8360 Greensboro Dr #104 will probably be the most important financial occurrence an individual will ever make. Not to mention, as a local ace with local market knowledge about 22102 in Fairfax County, Alan Clerinx is a property hunter's protector who understands the information and emotional support that shoppers need while your purchase of real estate. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional such as Alan Clerinx has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process. Continue reading "8360 Greensboro Dr #104, McLean VA 22102 Listed"
How Much Is An Interesting Condo In 22102?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re considering buying a new dwelling such as 8350 Greensboro #919.
Real Estate Factors About The McLean Area
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 15 years. 8350 Greensboro #919 is 43 years old.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $748 . But, 8350 Greensboro #919 is $414 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 120 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,179 sqft. Nevertheless, 8350 Greensboro #919 has 1,132 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
$395,000 Listed For Sale At 8380 Greensboro Dr #225 In Fairfax County22102 is a great place to find a home similar to 8380 Greensboro Dr #225 for close to $400,000. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22102 in McLean. Moreover, you will be amazed by what this place has for the right buyer. Continue reading "8380 Greensboro Dr #225, McLean Real Estate Advisory"
Are you shopping for a 2-BR condos in 22102? Continue reading "Considering Condos At Rotonda? Think About This Residence."