Noteworthy Interesting Home ~ Alexandria VA 22307
If you’re seeking others to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some reasons for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 6631 Wakefield Dr #802.
Real Estate Matters About The Alexandria Area
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6631 Wakefield Dr #802 is 58 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $426
. But, 6631 Wakefield Dr #802 is $212 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,586 sqft. Conversely, 6631 Wakefield Dr #802 has 1,362 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
is the least expensive
home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
Furthermore, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/23/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for about information about homes comparable to 6631 Wakefield Dr #802.
Continue reading "6631 Wakefield Dr #802, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
River View is in 22307 in Alexandria. Whatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Investing in a home in 22307 in Fairfax County is not as easy as it looks. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Andrew Patton who is a full-time expert on real estate in Alexandria.
Continue reading "3 Bedroom In 22307 Asking $280,000"