Do you know Stuart N.? There's a lot I like about this condo in 22209 . But is it the right home for you? Continue reading "Shopping A Good Condominium At Radnor Heights?"
2 Bedroom in Arlington, Virginia Asking $699,000What do you want to pay for a new condo? How much can you afford to pay? Compare this condo at 1232 N Quinn St #1232 to others in 22209 to understand what $700,000 can buy in 22209. If you've set your budget near $699,000 and you're looking in 22209 you may want to learn more about a next home at 1232 N Quinn St #1232. Continue reading "1232 N Quinn St #1232, Arlington VA 22209 For Sale"
How Much Is A Late 20th-Century Residence In 22209 in Arlington?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the Arlington, Virginia area if you’re mulling over the idea of buying a condo similar to 1232 N Quinn St #1232.
Real Estate Aspects About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1232 N Quinn St #1232 is 35 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $548 . Still, 1232 N Quinn St #1232 is $601 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 68 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,532 sqft. Nevertheless, 1232 N Quinn St #1232 has 1,310 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
1510 12th St N #601 Arlington VA 22209 is advertised for sale for $435,000 at Radnor Heights. If you have detailed questions about this listing, or any real estate for sale in Arlington, Virginia email Nesbitt Realty. Continue reading "Where Is Radnor Heights In Arlington, Virginia?"