How Much Is A Late 20th-Century Residence In 22209 in Arlington?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the Arlington, Virginia area if you’re mulling over the idea of buying a condo similar to 1232 N Quinn St #1232.
Real Estate Aspects About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #1709
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1232 N Quinn St #1232 is 35 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $548
. Still, 1232 N Quinn St #1232 is $601 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 68 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,532 sqft. Nevertheless, 1232 N Quinn St #1232 has 1,310 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1709
is listed for $80,000. Conversely, 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd
is asking $3,800,000.
In fact, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/03/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate data from Arlington County about properties such as 1232 N Quinn St #1232.
Continue reading "1232 N Quinn St #1232, Arlington VA 22209 Advertised For Sale"
1510 12th St N #601 Arlington VA 22209 is advertised for sale for $435,000 at Radnor Heights. If you have detailed questions about this listing, or any real estate for sale in Arlington, Virginia email Nesbitt Realty
. Continue reading "Where Is Radnor Heights In Arlington, Virginia?"