Can You Invest in A 1 Bedroom Colonial In Arlington, Virginia For $250,000?
Here’s some reasons about real estate in Arlington. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 810 S Arlington Mill Dr #8-303 to help measure market value.
The Arlington Area Points
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,464 sqft. But, 810 S Arlington Mill Dr #8-303 has 592 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $580
. On the other hand, 810 S Arlington Mill Dr #8-303 is $397 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. Above all, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 40 years. 810 S Arlington Mill Dr #8-303 is 74 years old.
Actually, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/29/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Arlington area or for information about penthouses comparable to 810 S Arlington Mill Dr #8-303.
Continue reading "810 S Arlington Mill Dr #8-303, Arlington VA 22204 For Sale"