Do you want to buy a modest 1 bedroom condo for roughly $450,000? There are only a limited number of modest condos in The City of Alexandria right now. 1111 Oronoco St #332 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you discover the best choice of option. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Shoppers Shopping For A Modest 1 Bedroom Home For Roughly $450,000"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condo real estate as of 08/29/2021Are you looking for properties for sale in condominium? As might be expected, you should learn all you can about the market for condominiums in Northern Virginia. Besides, you could be astonished by what is happening in the condominium real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently listed for sale.
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?The City of Alexandria is a good area to shop 1 bedroom condos for approximately $250,000. Take a peek at what's new at Old Town Alexandria in Alexandria, Virginia. Not to mention, many buyers could be shocked by what this condo has right here in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "922 S Washington St #306, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
0 Bedroom in Alexandria For $222,000
How Much Does A Smaller Condo Cost In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?Depending upon your price range, you might want to think about this condo at 801 N Pitt St #307 which is for sale for $222,000. But, the average living area of condos in the City of Alexandria is 1,351 sqft. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #307, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Learn More About in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 ⁙ $599,990Do you worry about buying real estate like 525 N Fayette St #323 in 22314? Perhaps, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in The City of Alexandria real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. In contrast, Alan Clerinx will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. As a matter of fact, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. But, a real estate ace like Alain can aid you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "525 N Fayette St #323, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Facts and data about the current state of the real estate market in 22314 as of 07/16/2021Are you thinking of purchasing real estate in 22314? As a matter of course, it's a wise idea to learn more about 22314 real estate. If so, you will most likely be amazed by what is happening in 22314 real estate. See below for more info about the current state of the 22314 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22314, and
- facts about 22314 real estate.
What Can I Acquire In 22314 in Alexandria For $1,300,000?Every buying decision starts with a price and a pre-approved price limit. 312 S Washington St #2 is currently for sale at $1,289,900. This condo has 1,414 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate about $7,972 to our client when they use Stuart Nesbitt as their buyer agent. Stuart Nesbitt tells us at a price of $1,289,900, 312 S Washington St #2, Alexandria VA is intriguing to deliberate on. Continue reading "312 S Washington St #2, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Market Update: in Northern VA 22314 :: $900,000Here’s some matters about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 754 First St to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,373 sqft. Above all, 754 First St has 1,788 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $539 . Conversely, 754 First St is $503 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 754 First St is 10 years old.
Noteworthy data about the real estate market 05/26/2021 in Alexandria areaAre you pondering buying a home in Alexandria area? There’s a lot to learn about Alexandria area real estate and we can help. If so, you will perhaps be surprised by what is happening in the Alexandria area real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- what's recently sold in the Alexandria area
- what's currently for sale in the Alexandria area
- real estate inventory data