If you're looking in The City of Alexandria with a prequalified spending limit of roughly $230,000 this is a great residence to put on your list of options. Will this place suit your needs? Continue reading "4 Days On Market In 22302 – $230,000"
How Much Is A Super Luxury 7-Bedroom Home In 22307 in Fairfax County?Most shoppers are prepared to make talentss on just about everything . . . except pre-approved price limit. 6211 Randall Ct is in 22307 and has been listed for 11 days. This detached home has 4,220 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $1,995,000. Nesbitt Realty tells us at a price of $1,995,000, 6211 Randall Ct, Alexandria VA is fascinating to really consider. Continue reading "6211 Randall Ct, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Furthermore, building equity in your residence in the Falls Church area is a ready-made savings plan. If you are thinking about purchasing a mid 20th-century choice detached home in Fairfax County, your choices might be limited right now. 2925 Lawrence Dr might be the best choice for you, but we have a couple of more suggestions below. Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A Choice Detached Home In Fairfax County?"
465 Old Town Ct, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 1 HB // $914,900 Continue reading "4 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse, 26 Days On Market In 22314"
Do you know Julie? Julie is a Northern Virginia Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22003 in Annandale, Virginia. I like 4934 Sauquoit Ln. This condo at Americana Fairfax in 22003 in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "Is 4934 Sauquoit Ln The Perfect Fit For You?"
Just Listed At in Fairfax County Virginia 22043 -|- $615,0002781 Middlecoff Pl, Falls Church is a modest 3-bedroom interior unit townhouse for buyers looking to spend around $625,000 for 1,386 square feet of living area. This place listed at 2781 Middlecoff Pl now might be the answer to a lot of questions. Actually, many purchasers might be impressed by what this home can provide. Continue reading "2781 Middlecoff Pl, Falls Church Real Estate Update"
Interesting duplexes That Have Sold At ArdmoreWhat's your home at Ardmore in reality worth? Alan Clerinx can help you find the market value of your real estate in the City of Fairfax for free. Are you considering selling your duplex in the City of Fairfax at Ardmore? If so, it's sensible to find out about what homes have sold for in the surrounding place. Those homes can give an owner an idea of the list price for the property. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your duplex's value. Alain can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in in the City of Fairfax at Ardmore:Continue reading "Our Family-Run Business Can Sell Your Place In The City Of Fairfax At Ardmore"
Learn More About Residences Listed In The Alexandria AreaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re pondering purchasing a new place such as 525 N Fayette St #322.
The 22314 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,520 sqft. In contrast, 525 N Fayette St #322 has 946 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $561 . Nevertheless, 525 N Fayette St #322 is $555 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 525 N Fayette St #322 is 14 years old.
Real Estate Facts In The Annandale AreaIf you’re checking out detached homes to buy in 22003 in Annandale we’ve collected some reasons for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a detached home like 4313 Duncan Dr.
Real Estate Secrets About The Annandale Area
- The median age of homes in the Annandale area is 53 years. 4313 Duncan Dr is 57 years old.
- The Annandale Area has an average price per square foot of $402 . Above all, 4313 Duncan Dr is $481 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Annandale area is 43 days.
- The average living area in the Annandale area is 1,923 sqft. Conversely, 4313 Duncan Dr has 1,560 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Annandale area?
How is the real estate market 07/03/2022 for condos?Are you shopping for a condo in 22044 in Falls Church? As might be expected, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for condo real estate. Not to mention, Andrew Patton believes that you could be amazed by what is happening with condos in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently listed.