Andrew Patton is a local real estate pro specializing condos in 22312. 418 N Armistead St #T1 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Continue reading "2-BR $245,000 Condo In 22312 In Alexandria: What To Expect"
Penthouse at Mayflower Square409 N Beauregard St #409 is an amazing home in 22312 in the City of Alexandria, In contrast it's not for every buyer. You have a lot of choices in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Can you afford $250,000?Or is your budget closer to $199,000? If you can afford $233,000, should you pay $233,000? Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? How many baths do you need? 409 N Beauregard St #409 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 409 N Beauregard St #409 has 1 half baths. What style of penthouse do you prefer? If you like traditional penthouses, you'll love the section around 409 N Beauregard St #409. Continue reading "409 N Beauregard St #409, Alexandria VA 22312 Advertised For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?Reach out to us to learn more about 5915 Mayflower Ct #104 in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 91 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,652 sqft. In contrast, 5915 Mayflower Ct #104 has 962 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $469 . On the other hand, 5915 Mayflower Ct #104 is $223 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 5915 Mayflower Ct #104 is 57 years old.
898 Sqft Condo For $225,000 in 22312 in AlexandriaFor some home buyers the amount of living area is a predominant consideration. Still, some buyer clients don't think that the actual square footage of living area is very important. Andrew Patton tells us that 438 N Armistead St #T2, Alexandria VA is an interesting opportunity at $225,000. Continue reading "Comparing Value Based Upon The Average Price Per Square Foot In Alexandria?"
403 N Beauregard St #202, Alexandria VA 22312 :: 3 BR // 1 BA // 1 HB // $220,000 Continue reading "$220,000 :: 403 N Beauregard St #202 Alexandria Virginia 22312"
What Can I Acquire In 22312 in Alexandria For $250,000?If you’re exploring a purchase of dwellings to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 420 N Armistead St #104.
The 22312 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,507 sqft. In contrast, 420 N Armistead St #104 has 925 sqft of living area.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $240 . However, 420 N Armistead St #104 is $249 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
- 301 N Beauregard St #101 is the least expensive home in the 22312 area. 301 N Beauregard St #101 is listed for $170,000. But, 6556 Edsall Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22312 area. 6556 Edsall Rd is asking $1,295,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 55 years. 420 N Armistead St #104 is 57 years old.
$250,000 |-| Alexandria VA 22312 - Comparables and Suggestions
How Much Does A Small Condo Cost In Alexandria?Will Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to contemplate this place at 422 N Armistead St #302 listed for sale for $249,900. Above all, compare this to the average square feet (1,068) of properties in Mayflower Square to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "422 N Armistead St #302, Alexandria VA 22312 Listed"
You can count on a Northern Virginia sage like Nesbitt Realty to assist if you are mulling over the idea of purchasing real estate. Continue reading "Info About Our Down-Payment Assistance For Military Buyers In 22312 In Alexandria"
My name is Andrew Patton. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. I like . This condo in 22312 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "What Should You Expect If You're Doling Out $243,999?"