Real Estate Things In The Arlington Area
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the 22203 area if you’re reflecting on the thought of buying a residence comparable to 4225 N Henderson Rd #102.
The Arlington Area Things
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,433 sqft. On the other hand, 4225 N Henderson Rd #102 has 850 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $583
. However, 4225 N Henderson Rd #102 is $451 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. In contrast, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 38 years. 4225 N Henderson Rd #102 is 16 years old.
As a matter of fact, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/02/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate data from the Arlington area or for information about places like 4225 N Henderson Rd #102.
Continue reading "4225 N Henderson Rd #102, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"