Various Points About Residences Listed In Fairfax County
6425 Richmond Hwy #301 in Alexandria may be a most suitable neighborhood for some buyers. Still, you'll want to get some basic s about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,517 sqft. But, 6425 Richmond Hwy #301 has 1,094 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $408
. But, 6425 Richmond Hwy #301 is $310 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6425 Richmond Hwy #301 is 31 years old.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/15/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate data from the Alexandria area or for information about homes like 6425 Richmond Hwy #301.
Continue reading "6425 Richmond Hwy #301, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"