How Much Do Newly-built 3-Bedroom Homes Cost At Huntington Crossing in 22303 in Alexandria?2410 Stella Place in 22303 in Fairfax County may be a most suitable neighborhood for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the place of residence for you.
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 101 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,596 sqft. In contrast, 2410 Stella Place has 2,226 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $353 . Conversely, 2410 Stella Place is $355 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 2410 Stella Place is 0 years old.
Useful Facts For Home Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaAre you worrying about buying real estate like 2391 Stella Place in 22303 in Alexandria? What is more, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the home. But even so, Will Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. What is more, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. Above all, a real estate professional like Will can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a residence in Alexandria. Continue reading "2391 Stella Place, Alexandria VA 22303 On The Market"
Andrew Patton specializes in helping home buyers find $639,990 homes in 22303 in Fairfax County. We start with 2397 Stella Place Alexandria VA at Huntington Crossing. Continue reading "Large Properties In Fairfax County Selling For $639,990"