What Type Of Condo Can I Acquire In 22201 For $950,000?
Do you know all there is to know about 1000 N Randolph St #709?
The Arlington Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 62 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,563 sqft. In contrast, 1000 N Randolph St #709 has 1,557 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $525
. Still, 1000 N Randolph St #709 is $610 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. But, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 40 years. 1000 N Randolph St #709 is 18 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/10/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate data from the Arlington area or for information about homes not unlike 1000 N Randolph St #709.
Continue reading "1000 N Randolph St #709, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch"
Valuable Basics About Condos Listed In Arlington County
Let Julie Nesbitt know if you're thinking of modest homes in Arlington. 1000 N. Randolph St #303 is an example of modest homes in 22201. Looking at these images and prices from Arlington County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in Arlington. Besides, even if you are not amazed by what this place has to offer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information.
Continue reading "1000 N. Randolph St #303, Arlington VA 22201 Listed For Sale"
Basic Facts About Condos Listed At Berkeley At Ballston
This condo at 1000 N Randolph St #510 is an example of what you can buy in 22201 for $750,000. Get a load of this wonderful condo at 1000 N Randolph St #510 which is for sale today. Further, you will likely be shocked by what this home can provide.
Continue reading "1000 N Randolph St #510, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
1000 N Randolph St #605 is located in 22201 in Arlington at Berkeley At Ballston. It's best to rely on a local pro like Nesbitt Realty to shop homes. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return right results.
Continue reading "How Much For 2 Bedrooms In 22201 In Arlington?"