Updated information about the real estate market 01/21/2022 in 22307
Are you exploring homes available in 22307? Of course, you will want to learn something about 22307 real estate. What is more, even if you are not impressed by what is happening in 22307, you can benefit from this information. See below for more data about the current state of the 22307 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22307, and
- facts about 22307 real estate.
Our agents are happy to serve your 22307 real estate needs.
Continue reading "22307 Real Estate Inventory Update"
What Are Condos Like At Belle View In 22307?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re thinking of purchasing a new home such as 6604 Boulevard Vw #B1.
Real Estate Considerations About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 6604 Boulevard Vw #B1 is 71 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $388
. But, 6604 Boulevard Vw #B1 is $384 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,344 sqft. Nevertheless, 6604 Boulevard Vw #B1 has 623 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
Further, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/20/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about condos comparable to 6604 Boulevard Vw #B1.
Continue reading "6604 Boulevard Vw #B1, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed For Sale"