How Much Do Premium Listings Cost At Barton Place in Arlington, Virginia?
We really like the home purchase opportunities in 22201 in Arlington County especially at 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii. Here's some basic points.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 83 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,429 sqft. In contrast, 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii has 1,593 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $565
. But, 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii is $565 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #711 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #711 is listed for $69,000. Still, 3632 36th Rd N is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3632 36th Rd N is asking $3,750,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 34 years. 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii is 38 years old.
Indeed, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/27/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from Arlington County about townhouses similar to 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii.
Continue reading "2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii, Arlington Real Estate Update"
Hello, I'm Julie Nesbitt
! My dream is to be the best licensed real estate adviser I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 2502a Fairfax Dr is an unique and interesting 2-bedroom condo in 22201, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "How About A Small Condo In Arlington, Virginia?"
Nesbitt Realty is known for being reliable and well prepared when dealing with property hunters in Arlington. If you need more details, Nesbitt Realty can show you exactly what $409,900 can purchase you in the 22201 Zip code today.
Continue reading "22201 Homes For Sale"