What Can I Acquire In Arlington For $450,000?Do you know all there is to know about 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2?
Arlington County Data
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,455 sqft. Still, 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2 has 1,295 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $358 . But, 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2 is $347 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 38 years. 101 N George Mason Dr #101-2 is 81 years old.
Surprising info about the real estate market 06/30/2021 for condosShopping for a condo in 22203 in Arlington? If yes, you will want to learn more about condo real estate in the area. On the other hand, you might be shocked by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently available.
1 Bedroom in 22203 For Approximately $250,000Buying real estate in the Arlington area similar to 4374 N Pershing Dr #43741 for many people is the most complex money occurrence a typical resident of Arlington County will ever make. In addition, as a local Realtor with market knowledge about 22203 in Arlington, Stuart Nesbitt knows the data and the emotional support most purchasers want when searching for and acquiring a 1-bedroom 1-baths place of residence in 22203 in Arlington. Indeed, there are always risks in Arlington real estate. In contrast, a market savvy sage like Stuart can help you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a residence in Arlington, Virginia. Continue reading "4374 N Pershing Dr #43741, Arlington Real Estate Update"
Important Real Estate Basics About 4304 N Pershing Dr #2 in 22203If you are trying to find homes like 4304 N Pershing Dr #2, Nesbitt Realty can help. You should compare the prices and pictures of this home at 4304 N Pershing Dr #2. As a matter of fact, you could be amazed by what this home has to offer. Continue reading "4304 N Pershing Dr #2, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
An Arlington Oaks Top Floor Gem! Abundant natural light pours in from windows on 3 sides! Well established community with mature trees and landscaped common areas – thus the gorgeous views! Freshly painted in trendy pale gray, trimmed in … [Read more]$304,900 /// 2 BR /// 1 BA /// 0 HB /// Arlington VA Continue reading "Basic Data Regarding 4308 2nd Rd N #4308-2 Arlington VA 22203 /// $304,900"
No need to rent any longer! You could own this adorable low maintenance & affordable condo in Arlington Oaks just around the corner from Ballston Quarter & the Metro. Enjoy the convenience of urban living steps to shops, dining, entertainment, … [Read more]$250,000 :-: 1 bed :-: 1 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: Arlington 22203 VA Continue reading "Just Listed At 256 N Thomas St #256-2 Arlington VA 22203 :-: $250,000"