2 Bedroom in Alexandria Asking $245,000
4600 Duke St #1404 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are a few considerations for home hunters who are looking at this area to look at.
The 22304 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,308 sqft. On the other hand, 4600 Duke St #1404 has 1,140 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $149
. But even so, 4600 Duke St #1404 is $215 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 4600 Duke St #1404 is 54 years old.
Moreover, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/17/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate information from the 22304 area or for information about homes like 4600 Duke St #1404.
Continue reading "4600 Duke St #1404, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Very beautiful and totally renovated living room, open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters with white cabinets. Great view of the city of Alexandria! This building has recently been renovated with elegant entrance, a new … [Read more]
$1,650 // 1 bed // 1 bath // 0 half-bath // Alexandria 22304
Continue reading "4600 Duke St #508 Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale // $1,650"
works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too.
I think 4600 Duke St #1022 is a very interestingcondominium in the City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Continue reading "Condominium-home Wants And Needs In Your 2-BR 1 BA Unit In 22304 In The City Of Alexandria"
This 2 bedroom unit is in the City of Alexandria. Will Nesbitt can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. Real estate is a commodity. If a unit has a list price too low, buyers will bid the price up. You have several selections when acquiring title to a residential property: a traditional single-family home, a townhouse, a condo, or a multi-family building with two to four units. If you're looking for a $199,999 2-bedroom unit in Northern Virginia, then 4600 Duke St #304 might be for you.
Continue reading "How Much For 2 Bedrooms In 22304?"