$550,000 - Alexandria VA 22310 - Comparables and SuggestionsThere’s a wealth of information available for buyer clients thinking about homes similar to 6421 Fleet Dr in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22310 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 50 years. 6421 Fleet Dr is 70 years old.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $604 . Still, 6421 Fleet Dr is $604 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 26 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,869 sqft. But, 6421 Fleet Dr has 910 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
Buyer financing fell through. Now is your opportunity! Convenience and comfort. This cutie pie one level rambler home is situated on a large quarter acre corner lot, minutes from all things Kingstowne and Springfield Town Center for all your ... [Read more]How Much Is A $550,000 3-bedroom ranch/rambler-style Residence In 22310 in Alexandria?
How Much Home Can You Get In 22310 For Around $550,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 6421 Fleet Dr? The table below shows the sizes of other small residences now listed in 22310. All of these properties cost roughly as much as 6421 Fleet Dr.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $550,000 in Alexandria, there are only so many choices to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart below.
Price: $550,000 : 6421 Fleet Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 910 || Days On Market: 30 || || Shirley Park || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,901 || MLS: VAFX2124292
Buyer financing fell through. Now is your opportunity! Convenience and comfort. This cutie pie one level rambler home is situated on a large quarter acre corner lot, minutes from all things Kingstowne and Springfield Town Center for all your ... [Read more]