- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Palladium At McLean is 2,440.
- Do public schools matter to you? 1450 Emerson Ave #402 is served by Franklin Sherman Elementary School and .
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How important is it that you stay in 22101? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Julie Nesbitt. I'm a local Realtor and I work hard everyday in and around condos in McLean, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 1450 Emerson Ave #402 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $1,325,000 2-bedroom condo in McLean, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Let's take a moment to settle your preferences so that you can realistically think through whether buying a $1,325,000 2-bedroom condo in McLean is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. A few of your options include: