Nesbitt can help you find an affordable condo in Alexandria1401 E Abingdon Dr #5 in 22314 may be a best community for some buyers. Still, you'll want to get some basic points about the area to know if this is the place for you. Of course, Nesbitt Realty is a solid Realtor who knows affordable condo in Alexandria real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 75 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,443 sqft. However, 1401 E Abingdon Dr #5 has 985 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $427 . However, 1401 E Abingdon Dr #5 is $385 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 1401 E Abingdon Dr #5 is 78 years old.
Stay tuned for a beautifully updated 1 bedroom loft condominium, situated in an ideal North Old Town Alexandria location! ***Open House Weekend scheduled for April 23rd & 24th from 2 PM-4 PM.*** The Mt. Vernon bike path is literally in your ... [Read more]$379,000 :: 1 bed :: 1 bath :: 0 half-bath :: Alexandria 22314 VA