- Residents at Gates of McLean enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Gates of McLean is natural gas.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1601 Spring Gate #1102 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Homes around 1601 Spring Gate #1102 were built around 1997. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
Is 1601 Spring Gate #1102 The Best Possible Fit For You?
I am a full-time, hard-working real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around McLean. I believe 1601 Spring Gate #1102 is a very interesting condominium in McLean . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Let's slow down to figure your priorities so that you can realistically work out whether purchasing a $299,900 1-bedroom 1-baths ranch/rambler-style condo in 22102 in Fairfax County is for you. You have a lot of options in McLean even if you're only interested in 22102. A few of your options include: