Place at Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium
Are You Shopping For No Less Than 1,300 Sqft Of Place In Alexandria, Virginia?2451 Midtown Ave #616, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is selling for $395,000. For this reason, you may want to reflect on this condo (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). However, the average living area of residences in Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium is 964 sqft.
Don't miss this rare unit at Midtown! Unique 1 br w/DEN/OFFICE. Modern Kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and gas cooking. This unit has a large balcony with plenty of sunlight and tons of upgrades. Well ... [Read more]$395,000 // 1 bed // 1 bath // 0 half-bath // 1,090 sqft // 2451 Midtown Ave #616 Alexandria 22303 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $395,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2451 Midtown Ave #616? The table below shows the sizes of other small homes now available in Fairfax County. All of these condos cost close to as much as 2451 Midtown Ave #616.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||9 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||11 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|| Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,680 || MLS: VAFX2050804
Don't miss this rare unit at Midtown! Unique 1 br w/DEN/OFFICE. Modern Kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and gas cooking. This unit has a large balcony with plenty of sunlight and tons of upgrades. Well ... [Read more]
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Monika's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 2451 Midtown Ave #616 in AlexandriaMost people buy only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. On the other hand, Monika Ortiz has already handled more transactions in Fairfax County in the last year than most buyer will face in a lifetime. Most of the properties in Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium were built in 2007. Most of the homes in Fairfax County were built in 1993. 2451 Midtown Ave #616 Alexandria VA 22303 is in Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium and the 22303 Zip code and is currently listed for sale for $395,000. This residence has 1,090 sqft of above grade living area. This ain’t Monika Ortiz's first rodeo. Monika fully comprehends that agonizing and flip-flopping is part of the process of finding the exact right place of residence in Alexandria.
Also ListedMonika Ortiz can help you, if you would like to tour 2451 Midtown Ave #616 or any of the residences below. Besides, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $394,900: 1001 N Randolph St #823, Arlington, VA 22201 | Ballston | Comparables |
- $400,000: 1530 Key Blvd #723, Arlington, VA 22209 | Atrium Condo | Comparables |
- $398,000: 287 S Pickett St #101, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Hillwood | Comparables |
- $400,000: 1639 S Barton St #9, Arlington, VA 22204 | Fairway Village | Comparables |
- $419,900: 7813 Willow Point Dr, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Willow Point | Comparables |
- $400,000: 6601-I Thackwell Way #I, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Cardinal Place | Comparables |
- $445,000: 13963 Gullane Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22191 | Belmont Bay | Comparables |
- $439,000: 1021 N Garfield St #308, Arlington, VA 22201 | Clarendon 1021 | Comparables |
- $420,000: 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables |