Julie can help you find a mid 20th-century 2 bedroom property for around $350,000Give Nesbitt Realty a chance as your Realtor and Julie Nesbitt will demonstrate knowledge, flexibility, problem solving skills and commitment to client. Listings in The Cavendish were built in 1958. This real estate is listed for $339,000. On the other hand, the right time to purchase in 22202 in Arlington County is entirely subjective. Hence, if you find the most compatible home now, don’t risk losing it because you’re trying to guess where the housing market in 22202 in Arlington County is headed. You can find another mid 20th-century 2 bedroom property for around $350,000 to compare below. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to learn more about a mid 20th-century 2 bedroom property for around $350,000 such as any of the homes below. 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #502 is a mid 20th-century 2 bedroom property for around $350,000.
Don't miss out on this Gorgeous, Bright and Spacious unit! Completely Renovated, New, Open, Gourmet Kitchen installed. Beautiful Countertops, Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances all surrounded by Custom Cabinets. Loads of Sunshine ... [Read more]$339,000 :-: 2 bed :-: 1 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: Arlington 22202 VA
Listings for property seekers shopping for a mid 20th-century 2 bedroom property for around $350,000
- $345,000: 8350 Greensboro #116, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $375,000: 2100 Lee Hwy #518, Arlington, VA 22201 | Astoria | Comparables |
- $350,000: 3701 S George Mason Dr #2307n, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |
- $349,900: 5907 Noblestown Rd #H, Springfield, VA 22152 | Cardinal Forest | Comparables |
- $349,900: 3709 S George Mason Dr #814, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline House | Comparables |
- $342,900: 1110 S Barton St #300, Arlington, VA 22204 | Arlington Village | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In 22202 For Around $339,000?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|