How Much Do Premium Listings Cost At Barton Place in Arlington, Virginia?We really like the home purchase opportunities in 22201 in Arlington County especially at 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii. Here's some basic points.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 83 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,429 sqft. In contrast, 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii has 1,593 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $565 . But, 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii is $565 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #711 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #711 is listed for $69,000. Still, 3632 36th Rd N is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3632 36th Rd N is asking $3,750,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 34 years. 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii is 38 years old.
WALK TO CLARENDON & COURTHOUSE METROS! This sophisticated 3 BEDROOM, 3 1/2 BATH TOWNHOME in the most sought after location in North Arlington offers an OPEN FLOORPLAN for easy living and entertaining. The roomy kitchen boasts GRANITE ... [Read more]$899,900 :: 3 BR :: 3 BA :: 0 HB :: Arlington
About The Same Size As 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii In 22201?All the properties in this table are roughly the same living area as 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diii in 22201? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized places, a purchaser can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22201. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 2520 Fairfax Dr #4diiiMost of the places in Arlington County were built in 1988. Is the age of the townhouse of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes for sale in Arlington County? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for close to $899,900.
|Recently built (2019 - 2022)||3 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2012)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||1 Active|