Nesbitt can help you find a smaller budget propertyHere’s some reasons about real estate in 22041 in Falls Church. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 5575 Seminary Rd #102 to help measure market value. Naturally, Nesbitt Realty is a bright real estate pro who knows smaller budget property real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Falls Church Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Falls Church area is 92 days.
- The average living area in the Falls Church area is 1,775 sqft. In contrast, 5575 Seminary Rd #102 has 644 sqft of living area.
- The Falls Church Area has an average price per square foot of $354 . Above all, 5575 Seminary Rd #102 is $427 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Falls Church area?
- 3101 S Manchester St #104 is the least expensive home in the Falls Church area. 3101 S Manchester St #104 is listed for $179,000. Above all, 3104 Sleepy Hollow Rd is the highest-priced home in the Falls Church area. 3104 Sleepy Hollow Rd is asking $2,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the Falls Church area is 46 years. 5575 Seminary Rd #102 is 27 years old.
Be ready to be wowed. Total renovation in popular Savoy Park. Beautiful engineered hardwood floor in Kitchen/Foyer/LR/BR. Reset lighting in living areas. Gourmet kitchen with custom 42" tall, 15' wide white cabinets. Large leathered granite ... [Read more]$275,000 |-| 1 bed |-| 1 bath |-| 0 half-bath |-| 644 sqft |-| 5575 Seminary Rd #102 Falls Church 22041 VA
Looking at a smaller budget property? Compare these suggestions.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22041 For Around $275,000?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|