- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Madison Condominium is natural gas.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Madison Condominium? Here's what has Recently sold at Madison Condominium.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stuart Nesbitt. 600 Roosevelt Blvd #G14 is a compelling 1-bedroom 1-baths Other-style condominium in Falls Church, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically think through whether buying an Other condominium in Falls Church is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. A few of your options include: