- The highest priced condo at Dominion Heights is listed for $575,000. Do you know if 2101 N Monroe St #104 is a good value?
- How important is it that you stay in 22207? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? One third of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the community around Dominion Heights.
I'm Nesbitt Realty. My hope is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 2101 N Monroe St #104 is an unique and interesting premium condominium in 22207 in Arlington County, but it's not for every buyer. Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. My dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Let's take a moment to resolve your essentials so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a $575,000 condominium in Arlington, Virginia is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: