Will can help you find a premium condo in Arlington CountyIf you're thinking about a premium condo in Arlington County, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
Trying To Find 951 Sqft In 22207?Will Nesbitt tells us that 2101 N Monroe St #106, Arlington VA is a remarkable modest opportunity at $599,000. Compare 2101 N Monroe St #106 to others similarly-sized places in 22207 in Arlington. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to visit a premium condo in Arlington County comparable to any of the condos below. 2101 N Monroe St #106 is a premium condo in Arlington County.
Open Sunday (10/24) from 2-4pm! Don't miss this chic and luxurious 2BR/2Bath condo with a 520 square foot private patio and two dedicated parking spaces! This gorgeous unit was renovated with hardwood floors throughout, crown molding, closet ... [Read more]$599,000 ⁞ 2 BR ⁞ 2 BA ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ Arlington
Looking for a premium condo in Arlington County? Scrutinize these options.
- $643,000: 1135 G North Utah St, Arlington, VA 22201 | Ballston Court | Comparables |
- $575,000: 2101 N Monroe St #104, Arlington, VA 22207 | Dominion Heights | Comparables |
- $579,999: 3830 9th St N #703e, Arlington, VA 22203 | Lexington Square | Comparables |
- $631,490: 9555 Saintsbury Dr #10403, Fairfax, VA 22031 | The Atrium At Metrowest | Comparables |
- $645,000: 10328 Sager Avenue #304, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Providence Square | Comparables |
Will Nesbitt can help.Will Nesbitt can help you find the best choice of premium condo in Arlington County for you. If you're interested in saving $3,307 on a purchase at Maywood, email Will Nesbitt for details. The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. For this reason, Will Nesbitt advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Arlington."
- More about buying with Will Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Will Nesbitt