Surprising Residence Advertised For Sale at Parkfairfax$299,000 || 1 BR Condominium At Parkfairfax || 22302
Move-in ready end unit condo at ParkFairfax! Enjoy this 'Jackson' model with your own private patio, hardwood floors, an updated kitchen with granite countertops and an updated bathroom. Prime location with easy access to shops, restaurants, ... [Read more]
Everything built by man requires some maintenance at some point.Even so-called maintenance-free homes require some attention. So when making the transition from renting to buying, one aspect of home ownership that must be considered carefully is maintenance. Renters enjoy few advantages over buyers, but one benefit of renting is that in most cases renters needn't worry about the expense of maintaining a property. Many first time buyers aren't ready to take on the hassles and expenses of yard work, gutter cleaning, painting and so on, and for this reason condos are a viable and interesting alternative.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 760 sqft
Added: 10/01/21, Last Updated: 10/22/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2004472
List Price: 299000.00-->
- None of the condos currently on the market at Parkfairfax have garage parking.
- The most common cooling system at Parkfairfax is wall unit.
- The most common heating system at Parkfairfax is baseboard - electric.
- 3727 Lyons Lane is the most expensive property for sale at Parkfairfax and 3331 Martha Custis Dr is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The average living area at Parkfairfax is 847 sqft.