- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How important is it that you stay in 22102? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Mc Lean Chase is 810.
No posts found. is a personable Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22102 in McLean, Virginia. 1946 Kennedy #201 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But No posts found. is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in 22102 in Fairfax County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you. My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.