- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Sequoyah
- What style of property do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Sequoyah.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Sequoyah.
- Do you like stucco condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a garage? Few of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
There's a lot to like about this condo in Fairfax County . But is it the right home for you? Let's slow down to settle your desires so that you can realistically think through if buying a $209,000 2-bedroom 2-baths unit/flat condo in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.