What Sort Of Place Can I Buy In Arlington For $400,000?Julie Nesbitt can arrange for you to learn a bit more about this residence at 4627 36th St S #B1 in Fairlington Mews. This amazing home on the market at 4627 36th St S #B1 now might be the most compatible place for you for you. As a matter of fact, you could be shocked by what this place has to offer.
Every major piece of your life is within MINUTES of this gorgeous fully updated, turnkey Fairlington condo! Nestled into the building's upper level and with a built-in loft (and giant attic storage space), this unit will NOT last. Granite ... [Read more]$380,000 // 1 bed // 1 bath // 0 half-bath // 1,008 sqft // 4627 36th St S #B1 Arlington 22206 VA How Much Is A Modest 1-Bedroom Home In 22206 in Arlington County?
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington County For Around $380,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 4627 36th St S #B1? The table below shows the sizes of other modest properties now for sale in Arlington County. All of these condos cost about as much as 4627 36th St S #B1.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||6 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||15 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|
Every major piece of your life is within MINUTES of this gorgeous fully updated, turnkey Fairlington condo! Nestled into the building's upper level and with a built-in loft (and giant attic storage space), this unit will NOT last. Granite ... [Read more]
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1,008 sqft
Added: 09/05/21, Last Updated: 09/06/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2004598
Subdivision: Fairlington Mews<!--
List Price: 380000.00-->
Arlington Home Buying Pointers
Julie's useful information of the day for buyers looking at 4627 36th St S #B1 in ArlingtonFind a Realtor that genuinely appreciates your business. Nesbitt Realty is a small family-business that needs to take care of clients, or our business won't exist any more! Accordingly, Julie Nesbitt appreciates the fact that you have a choice and you chose us. This real estate is asking $380,000. In Arlington County, condos are normally 35 years old. Make an appealing offer! If your offer is not appealing in some way to the seller, then you have no chance at the purchase. This isn't always about the money. Julie Nesbitt is good knowledgeable real estate pro. Thus, Julie knows the best way to structure a contract to make it as appealing as possible to the home sellers in Arlington County. Hence, the more appealing your offer on a home like 4627 36th St S #B1, the better chance it stands of being accepted. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Julie Nesbitt who is a full-time expert on real estate in 22206 in Arlington.
Also ListedJulie Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to discover more about 4627 36th St S #B1 or any of the homes below. As a matter of fact, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $363,900: 1510 12th St N #301, Arlington, VA 22209 | 1510 Condo | Comparables |
- $415,500: 4141 N Henderson Rd #803, Arlington, VA 22203 | Hyde Park | Comparables |
- $448,500: 4091 S Four Mile Run Dr #403, Arlington, VA 22204 | West Village of Shirlington | Comparables |
- $443,500: 11800 Sunset Hills Rd #717, Reston, VA 20190 | Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $389,500: 5563 Seminary Rd #404, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Savoy Park | Comparables |
- $384,000: 273 S Pickett St #301, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Hillwood | Comparables |
- $420,000: 2011 Key Blvd #594, Arlington, VA 22201 | Colonial Village | Comparables |
- $375,000: 4500 S Four Mile Run Dr #420, Arlington, VA 22204 | Century South | Comparables |
- $395,000: 3705 S George Mason Dr #115-S, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |