- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is central.
- The highest priced condo at Foxcroft Colony is listed for $215,000. Do you know if 9483 Fairfax Blvd #201 is a good value?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Foxcroft Colony is natural gas.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Foxcroft Colony.
I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I'd love to help you find your next home. I like 9483 Fairfax Blvd #201. This residence at Foxcroft Colony in 22031 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's slow down to work out your needs so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a $177,500 condo in Fairfax, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: