I'd like to introduce you to Julie.
10300 Appalachian Cir #210 is a delightful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires.
My goal in this informational post is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
If you'd prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
- Do you like vinyl siding condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many baths do you need? 10300 Appalachian Cir #210 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 10300 Appalachian Cir #210 has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is heat pump(s).
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the section, like 10248 Appalachian Cir #1-D4 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 10300 Appalachian Cir #210.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.
What Subdivisions In Oakton Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
I live here. I work here. And, it would be my honor to help you achieve your real estate goals. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.