Nesbitt can help you find a mid-sized property in the City of AlexandriaAs a matter of fact, some shoppers think there is a cost benefit to them to working with the listing agent rather than getting their own real estate professional. In contrast, the owner cannot reduce or change the commission if the listing agent represents the buyer and the homeowner. Because the listing agent represents the real estate seller, the listing agent wants to get the best price and terms for the sale of his client's home. Accordingly, when a home buyer contacts the listing agent directly, that agent can share what they glean from the shopper to put the condo seller in the best possible position. If you use Nesbitt Realty as your Realtor, not only can you expect a rebate of $1,219 at 244 S Reynolds St #310 but you count on us to safeguard your consultation. This property is asking $329,000. Nesbitt Realty can give you details about 244 S Reynolds St #310 but most of the contemporary homes in Reynolds Prospect were built in 1988. If you want a mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria, take a look at the listings below. Nesbitt Realty is your ace on Alexandria real estate, especially homes found in 22304. Nesbitt Realty is available, if you would like to visit a mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria not unlike any of the places below. 244 S Reynolds St #310 is a mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria.
Fabulous close-in location! On the bus line, this is the largest 2 BR, 2 BA in the community (one of 12) and quietly located on the 3rd of 4 floors surrounded by trees A short distance from the elevator, the front door welcomes you to this ... [Read more]$329,000 - 2 BR - 2 BA - 0 HB - 1,141 SQFT - 244 S Reynolds St #310 Alexandria 22304 VA - Reynolds Prospect -
Looking for a mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria? Notice these selections.
- $349,000: 51 Skyhill Rd #203, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Seminary Walk | Comparables |
- $325,000: 250 S Reynolds St #203, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Templeton of Alexandria | Comparables |
- $378,900: 5963 Founders Hill Dr #103, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Founders Walk | Comparables |
- $349,000: 1001 N Vermont St #812, Arlington, VA 22201 | Westview At Ballston | Comparables |
- $320,000: 3113 Patrick Henry Dr #532, Falls Church, VA 22044 | Chateaux | Comparables |
- $339,000: 205 Yoakum Pkwy #809, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $359,000: 1808 Old Meadow Rd #904, McLean, VA 22102 | Encore of McLean | Comparables |
- $339,000: 5565 Seminary Rd #406, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Savoy Park | Comparables |
- $349,900: 2050 N Calvert St #104, Arlington, VA 22201 | Spout Run Terrace | Comparables |
- $280,000: 301 N Beauregard St #713, Alexandria, VA 22312 | The Fountains | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $329,000?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||8 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||14 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|