Nesbitt can help you find a mid-sized 3 bedroom property for roughly $300,000We really like the home purchase opportunities in The City of Fairfax especially at 9495 Fairfax Blvd #203. Here's some basic basic datas. Of course, Nesbitt Realty is a market savvy licensed real estate adviser who understands mid-sized 3 bedroom condo for roughly $300,000 real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The City of Fairfax Factors
- The average days on market in the City of Fairfax is 38 days.
- The average living area in the City of Fairfax is 1,722 sqft. In contrast, 9495 Fairfax Blvd #203 has 1,129 sqft of living area.
- The City of Fairfax has an average price per square foot of $266 . But, 9495 Fairfax Blvd #203 is $266 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Fairfax?
- 9483 Fairfax Blvd #201 is the least expensive home in the City of Fairfax. 9483 Fairfax Blvd #201 is listed for $177,500. But, 10807 Orchard St is the highest-priced home in the City of Fairfax. 10807 Orchard St is asking $1,450,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Fairfax is 57 years. 9495 Fairfax Blvd #203 is 58 years old.
Fully renovated and immaculately maintained 3 bedroom and 2 full bathroom condominium with a nice view of the courtyard from a private balcony and 2 reserved parking spaces. All utilities included in condo fee. This gorgeous condo features a ... [Read more]
Reflecting on a mid-sized 3 bedroom property for roughly $300,000? Compare these suggestions.Nesbitt Realty for a complete list of mid-sized 3 bedroom condo for roughly $300,000 real estate Listed.
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Fairfax For Around $299,900?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|