A Primer On Condos On The Market In Fairfax CountyHere’s some matters about real estate in Fairfax County. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Factors About The McLean Area
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 15 years. 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304 is 24 years old.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $746 . Still, 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304 is $393 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 120 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,189 sqft. But even so, 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304 has 1,272 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
If you or your clients need a little more room or are looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 Bath, gated access condo in Tysons Corner surrounded by parkland, jogging trails and access to all the amenities Tysons has to offer, including Wegmans across the ... [Read more]$499,500 /// 3 bed /// 2 bath /// 0 half-bath /// 1,272 sqft /// McLean 22102 VA
Subdivisions In Fairfax County With Homes About This SizeAll the sections in this table have places listed for sale which are close to the same living area as 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few neighborhoods, a home buyer can understand what is as a matter of fact available in Fairfax County. Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22102 For Around $499,500?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now on the market in 22102. All of these properties cost approximately as much as 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9304.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||4 Active|