Market Update: in Northern VA 22314 :: $900,000Here’s some matters about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 754 First St to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,373 sqft. Above all, 754 First St has 1,788 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $539 . Conversely, 754 First St is $503 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 754 First St is 10 years old.
LOCATION IS KEY! This 4 story beautiful END UNIT townhome was built in 2011 that is walking distance to the metro, shops, grocery shopping, entertainment, and Old Town Alexandria! Get the best of both worlds with a private patio, but also a ... [Read more]$899,999 :: 2 BR :: 2 BA :: 1 HB :: Alexandria Virginia
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $899,999?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 754 First St? The table below shows the sizes of other large homes now on the market in Alexandria. All of these residences cost approximately as much as 754 First St.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||4 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||3 Active|