2 Bedroom Residence in 22203 in Arlington For $749,990
If you’re seeking condos to buy in Arlington, Virginia we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like 820 N Pollard St #309.
The 22203 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22203 area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the 22203 area is 970 sqft. On the other hand, 820 N Pollard St #309 has 1,237 sqft of living area.
- The 22203 Area has an average price per square foot of $571
. Still, 820 N Pollard St #309 is $606 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22203 area?
- 900 N Taylor St #709 is the least expensive home in the 22203 area. 900 N Taylor St #709 is listed for $60,000. Above all, 4521 Wilson Blvd is the highest-priced home in the 22203 area. 4521 Wilson Blvd is asking $1,280,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22203 area is 29 years. 820 N Pollard St #309 is 15 years old.
Further, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/19/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22203 area or for information about condos like 820 N Pollard St #309.
$749,990 ⁞ ⁞ 2 BR ⁞ ⁞ 2 BA ⁞ ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ ⁞ 1,237 SQFT ⁞ ⁞ 820 N Pollard St #309 Arlington 22203
You will absolutely love living at The Hawthorn! The location is exceptional, situated between the VA Square and Ballston Metro stops, with plenty of retail and dining accessible without the need for a car. This 2BR/2FBA condo is convenient to ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 820 N Pollard St #309?
All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 820 N Pollard St #309. Why compare properties of a similar size to 820 N Pollard St #309 in Arlington? On the other hand, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a purchaser can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Arlington.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Communities In Arlington County Around $749,990
All the communities in this table have residences listed which are circa the same living area as 820 N Pollard St #309. Why identify areas like this? Because, by comparing some areas, a buyer can know what is in fact available in Arlington County.
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington For Around $749,990?
Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 820 N Pollard St #309? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now selling in Arlington. All of these condos cost circa as much as 820 N Pollard St #309.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||10 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||3 Active|
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Arlington County?
Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $749,990 in Arlington County, there are only so many selections to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart below.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
Full listing of 820 N Pollard St #309
⁞ ⁞ Hawthorn
⁞ ⁞ Arlington
⁞ ⁞ 22203
Arlington Home Buying Tips
Stuart's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 820 N Pollard St #309 in Arlington
In fact, Stuart Nesbitt can find the home of your dreams in Arlington. Most of the homes in Hawthorn were built in 2006. This real property in 22203 is on the market for $749,990. Why pay retail? In addition to finding a supportive Realtor like Stuart Nesbitt who will rebate you $4,536 on 820 N Pollard St #309, discover an agent that can negotiate your best deal possible. He can help structure offers and negotiate like a pro. So, you will get the most contemporary for the price.
Related By Price To 820 N Pollard St #309
Stuart Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to learn more about 820 N Pollard St #309 or any of the condos below. Further, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
- $749,000: 1000 N Randolph St #510, Arlington, VA 22201 | Berkeley At Ballston | Comparables |
- $745,000: 2720 S Arlington Mill Dr #1004, Arlington, VA 22206 | Shirlington Village Condominium | Comparables |
- $739,900: 1276 N Wayne St #1123, Arlington, VA 22201 | Courthouse | Comparables |
- $739,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1003, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro | Comparables |
- $730,000: 1021 N Garfield St #210, Arlington, VA 22201 | Clarendon 1021 | Comparables |
- $775,000: 1830 Fountain Dr #604, Reston, VA 20190 | The Paramount | Comparables |
- $770,000: 1220 N Fillmore St #709, Arlington, VA 22201 | Residences At Station Square | Comparables |
- $725,840: 2395 Stella Place, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Crossing | Comparables |
- $739,900: 1200 Crystal Dr #312, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $799,900: 515 N Washington St #105, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
See more in Recent Listings
Nesbitt Realty is a tiny business serving 22203 in Arlington County.
820 N Pollard St #309 is nice, but so much nicer when Nesbitt Realty helps with the down payment. Learn more about how rebates work
and how much you can save with Nesbitt Realty. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more from your sage on Arlington County real estate.