$379,000 ⁙ Arlington VA 22206When you're starting your search for a new property, one of the first things to establish is your purchasing budget. 2838-A S Wakefield St Arlington VA 22206 is in The Arlington and the 22206 Zip code and is currently on the market for $379,000. This condo has 810 sqft of above grade living area. If you've set your budget close to $400,000 and you're looking for a condo you may want to take a hard look at the Arlington area.
On sale now, a beautifully renovated two bedroom, 1 bath condo located in the heart of The Arlington condominium community. This gem is walking and biking distance to a host of urban amenities, including the bustling Village of Shirlington ... [Read more]$379,000 ⁙ 2 BR ⁙ 1 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ Arlington
Neighborhoods In 22206 With Options Around $379,000All the neighborhoods in this table have properties listed which are approximately the same living area as 2838-A S Wakefield St. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing some neighborhoods, a buyer can get what is really available in 22206.
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In 22206?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $379,000 in 22206, there are only so many options to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart above.
On sale now, a beautifully renovated two bedroom, 1 bath condo located in the heart of The Arlington condominium community. This gem is walking and biking distance to a host of urban amenities, including the bustling Village of Shirlington ... [Read more]
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 810 sqft
Added: 06/02/21, Last Updated: 06/17/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR182578
Subdivision: The Arlington<!--
List Price: 379000.00-->
Arlington Home Buying Pointers
Nesbitt's advice of the day for buyers looking at 2838-A S Wakefield St in ArlingtonThis property is asking $379,000. In Arlington County, the closest home to the office isn't always in the shortest commute to work. Traffic in Northern Virginia some of the worst in the nation. In the Shenandoah Valley, I-81 is notorious for unexpected back-ups. It's important to find a patient real estate agent like Nesbitt Realty who knows the local traffic patterns. Traffic is bad enough. For this reason, there's no reason to make things worse on yourself. The median age of residences in The Arlington is 71 years old. The median age of properties in Arlington County is 37 years old. Nesbitt Realty has a great deal of local knowledge about real estate in 22206.
Also ListedNesbitt Realty can assist you, if you would like to learn more about 2838-A S Wakefield St or any of the residences below. Not to mention, if needed, Nesbitt can provide details and more information.
- $409,000: 3047 S Columbus St #B2, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Villages | Comparables |
- $399,000: 12001 Market St #257, Reston, VA 20190 | Market Street At Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $399,900: 7008 Irwell Ln #13d, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Tiers of Manchester Lake | Comparables |
- $439,900: 888 N Quincy St #205, Arlington, VA 22203 | Liberty Center | Comparables |
- $375,000: 1001 N Randolph St #222, Arlington, VA 22201 | Ballston | Comparables |
- $419,900: 400 Commonwealth Ave #306, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Rosemont | Comparables |
- $437,900: 485 Harbor Side St #600, Woodbridge, VA 22191 | Harbor View | Comparables |
- $445,000: 1808 Old Meadow Rd #1114, McLean, VA 22102 | Encore of McLean | Comparables |
- $354,900: 4503 Sahalee Ct #I, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Carr At the Pinecrest | Comparables |