- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Boro
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1807 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1010.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1703 is served by Westbriar Elementary School and .
I am Stuart Nesbitt. I believe 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1703 is a very interesting condominium in 22102 . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Let's take a moment to think about your requirements so that you can realistically study if purchasing a $769,000 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style condo in McLean is for you. There are many factors to consider. A few of your options include: